Guests of the self-catering Apartments can choose between Balcony or Poolside Patio units for their stay in Bela Bela.
Self-catering done right
The brand new renovated 3-bedroom units boast a variety of homely comforts, including complimentary Wi-Fi, a Smart TV with Netflix and ShowMax, and more!
What do we offer?
All units have a first floor entrance, with 10 of the units offering direct pool access, while the balance presents a pool side balcony. Pool access for these units is on the side of the building.
Each non-smoking unit sleeps six guests in three bedrooms. The compact open plan kitchenette is located at the end of a flight of stairs leading from the main entrance. The main bedroom is situated on this level. The main bedroom offers a double bed and private en-suite bathroom with toilet and shower.
The unit’s other two bedrooms each have two single beds and share the second bathroom on the first level (comprising shower, toilet and washbasin). These rooms are both at the end of a second flight of stairs leading off from the main entrance, with easy access to the shared bathroom. Note that these beds cannot be pushed together.
All of the units with ground floor exits have a private braai on their patio. All units with a balcony have a private numbered braai unit next to the side of the pool.
Access to the next door hotel is via the parking lot. Checking in is also done at the hotel reception.
Please note that the stairs in the Apartments are steep and that parents with children need to take extra care. The stairs may also not be suitable for adults who are unable to climb steps.
- Selfie Hotspot
- Swimming pool
- Guest toilets at the swimming pool
- DJ entertainment on weekends
- Room Service and daily housekeeping
- Smart TV with Netflix, YouTube and ShowMax per unit
- Laundry Service (Paid)
- Braai facilities (ground floor units have their braai stand on the patio, while balcony units have allocated braai stands next to the pool.)
House Rules & Key Deposit
• Hi-fi’s and music systems are not allowed on the property and will be confiscated.
• Noise levels must be controlled and may not be audible outside your unit so as to not disturb neighbouring guests.
• Poor behaviour that disturbs other guests will not be tolerated. Guests who do not adhere to this request will be requested to leave the premises and forfeit payment.
• No noise at the pool area is allowed after 8pm.
• Cutlery and crockery may not be removed.
• Housekeeping services units daily. This excludes washing of dishes and clothing.
• Towels are replaced after 2 nights’ consecutive stay to conserve water.
• No loud music allowed in the parking area.
• No alcohol or food in the pool.
A key deposit of R500 applies for the Apartments and is collected on check in. This will be returned upon departure once your inventory list has been gone through with the relevant duty manager. Any breakages will be charged for accordingly and deducted from the key deposit. Damages exceeding the deposit will still be liable for. Guests are therefore expected to complete their copy of the inventory upon check-in. This applies to both listed items and structural items such as furniture and fittings.
New and improved
The Apartments were completely renovated during 2022 and reopened in July 2022 to great applause from returning and new guests. Experience the new vibey self-catering destination in Bela Bela.